When your child will be late or absent from school please call
1-877-409-6310 or use the School Connects link under "Quick Links."

If your child will be absent from school for more than 5 days please provide the office with a note including the following:
Child's Name, Teacher, Reason for Absence and Dates

Please Note: The large garbage bins outside are for school use only.

Please refrain from putting your household items in or around the PLR trash bins. The bins are filling up very quickly with furniture and household items.

The garbage company has warned us they will refuse to empty our bins if this continues due to the weight and prohibited items being put inside.


Please provide the following original documents when registering:
Proof of child’s age - original birth certificate or passport or baptismal/faith document
Proof of address - two of current documents for lease/deed,car reg'n,utility bill,property tax bill,health card,bank or credit card statement,government agency letters
Proof of child’s citizenship -
Birth Certificate or Passport, Record of Landing (IMM1000) or Permanent Resident card
Proof of custody - if you are not the child’s parent and the child is under 18, you must provide proof of custody (court order).
Immunization record - proof that your child has been immunized or philosophical or religious exemption forms
Health Card
Recent Report Card
If you would like to complete the registration form in advance, click on the link below to print a copy.

Milton Community Resource Centre
PLR Agenda Notes

Check out the video on Bullying made by Iroquios Ridge Secondary School